FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ASKED HOW YOU CAN HELP, HERE IS ALL OF THE INFO: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
This coming Thursday every Keller Williams Realty Office across the nation will take the day off to "Give Where You Live", "Renew, Energize and Donate". We will be painting our towns red, rolling up our sleeves and helping local charities and individuals in need. Last year KW Pasadena volunteered at Door of Hope. We had a memorable Day and some of our clients joined in the giving. Take a look at the slide show from last year:
This year we'll be donating our time, money and efforts at Villa Esparanza Adult Center. With the professional help of The Educated Painters, we will be painting the meeting hall and some other rooms "Delightful Peach". We'll also be sprucing up the area with fresh plantings and new curtains. And we have a Magician and Musician coming to provide entertainment for the special needs adults. I am excited to be able to do a project long overdue for the Center and see synergy and giving produce expanded hearts and smiles.
Many times when I tell people I know about the kinds of things we are involved in, I hear "how can I help?" So, I'm reaching out and letting you know, in the last 4 day how you can get involved:
WE NEED (top 2 are priority):
To raise $800 to pay for the professional painters and their rigs. Please make checks payable to "Keller Williams Realty" and write KW Cares in the note. You can drop it off at my office or I can pick it up from you. Thank you Mike Rudchenko for your contribution!
4 boxes of plastic (instead of ground cloth
Spackle 2 cans
Tape -10 roläs ‘l 1/2 inch wide
Rags - ‘l bag
Primer 5 gallons
Paint 12 gallons
Sandpaper »120 grit
Rollers with handles
Villa Esparanza Wish List:
1) High priority ls computers: Desktops, laptops, notebooks, lPADS etc. We do not have any computer for
their clients. They delft have to be the latest updated versions we just need functional computers.
2) We need arts and crafts supplies such as: tempura paints (large gallons preferred), canvas’ to peint on (all sizes are great), paint brushes (as many es possible), construction paper, markers, Colored pencils. These items are used often so there is a constant need.
3) We are trying to phase out 2 old TVS, looking for more modern flat screen TVS. 40-50 inches is what
we have been seeking.
4) Passes to local sites are always appreciated. Ex: movie passes, passes to sporting events, passes to museums...
5) Magazines of any Kind, books about nature, cultures are needed.
G) CD’s of any kind are always useful for our clients, relaxation Cd's are good as Well as Cd's from different cultures around the world.
And, if you would like to come be a part of the project, just let me know and I'll provide the details and address of the site.
Here is the site for Villa Esparanza:
Villa Esperanza Services is a non-profit organization devoted to the care and education of a diverse disabled population of children, adults, and seniors.
Thank you, good people,